American Star - A-Arms
American Star A-arms
ATV Racing A-Arms Available For The Following ATV's:
Arctic Cat DVX400, Honda TRX250R, Honda TRX250X, Honda TRX300EX-300X, Honda TRX400EX-400X,
Honda TRX450R-450ER, Kawasaki KFX400, Kawasaki KFX450R, Suzuki LTZ400, Suzuki LTR450, Yamaha
Banshee, Yamaha Blaster, Yamaha Warrior, Yamaha Raptor 250, Yamaha Raptor 350 Yamaha YFZ-450,
Yamaha Raptor 660 and Yamaha Raptor 700.
American Star 2010
4130 Chromoly Racing A-Arms
Designed From The Ground Up For The Serious Hard Core Racer!
Hello! We are asked daily what makes our ATV Racing A-Arms better than our competitors. Why are our A-
Arms on average 20% less money than other brands of A-Arms? Why should I buy American Star A-Arms
over our competitors?
Let’s start with why we believe our A-Arms are better than our competitors. American Star has been in the
ATV Suspension manufacturing business for a decade. Other Companies have come and gone especially
with the downturn of the economy the last few years. You will notice that we are still here to professionally
service all our wonderful customers. In fact, our clientel is constantly on the up rise and increasing
dramatically. So here is a list of a few things that we believe makes our American Star MX PRO A-Arms a
much better value than our competitor’s product.
• A-Arms: One Inch .083 Wall Aircraft Grade 4130 Chromoly Tubing
• Tie Rods: 5/8 Inch .120 Wall 4130 Chromoly With 303 Stainless Steel Threads
• Full Caster Adjustability Via Our Chrome Plated 16,200 lb Rated 4130 Chromoly Rod Ends And Billet Aluminum High Misalignment Collars
• Full Camber Adjustability Via Our High Strength Automotive Sealed Ball Joints
• 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Hardware and 100% Liquid Injected Delron Bushings
• All American Star A-Arms And Tie Rods Are Precision Fabricated And TIG Welded By Our Certified In House Professional Welders And Fabricators
• All American Star A-Arms and Tie Rods Are Lifetime Structurally Warranted!
• You Have Color Choice Of Gloss Black, Bright Red or Charcoal Hammertone
• Pro X-Series A-Arms All Take A Standard Length Shock Unless Otherwise Noted
• American Star A-Arms Are up To 20% Less Money To The End Consumer Because We Purchase Our Materials In Huge Quantities And We Mark Up Our Product Considerably Less Than Our Competitors. What makes A Set Of A-Arms Worth 800.00 or More? NOTHING!
• Please Note: We Powder Coat Our A-Arms Just Before They Ship In An Effort To Provide You With An Absolutely Perfect Product. Please Allow 7 to 10 Days To Ship During The Busy Time Of The Year.